National Geologic Map Database
Title: Gold placer mining in the Porcupine district
Author(s): Eakin, H.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 662
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1916
- Publication Date: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:260,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 36' 43" N (59.6120)
- South Latitude: 59° 13' 16" N (59.2210)
- East Longitude: 135° 49' 59" W (-135.8330)
- West Longitude: 136° 30' 0" W (-136.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.