National Geologic Map Database
Title: Oil and gas near Basin, Big Horn County, Wyoming
Author(s): Lupton, C.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 621
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology (short papers and preliminary reports) 1915, part II - mineral fuels
- Publication Date: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 34' 16" N (44.5710)
- South Latitude: 44° 18' 43" N (44.3120)
- East Longitude: 107° 57' 47" W (-107.9630)
- West Longitude: 108° 6' 40" W (-108.1110)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.