National Geologic Map Database
Title: Gold lodes and placers of the Willow Creek district
Author(s): Capps, S.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 592
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1913
- Publication Date: 1914
- Map Scale: 1:96,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 60° 49' 59" N (60.8330)
- South Latitude: 60° 40' 59" N (60.6830)
- East Longitude: 149° 4' 59" W (-149.0830)
- West Longitude: 149° 30' 0" W (-149.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.