National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Standing Rock and Cheyenne River Indian Reservations, North and South Dakota
Author(s): Calvert, W.R., Beekly, A.L., Barnett, V.H., and Pishel, M.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 575
- Publication Date: 1914
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 24' 22" N (46.4060)
- South Latitude: 44° 30' 0" N (44.5000)
- East Longitude: 100° 15' 0" W (-100.2500)
- West Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.