National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Cannonball River lignite field, Morton, Adams, and Hettinger Counties, North Dakota
Author(s): Lloyd, E.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 541 [p. 243-291]
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology (short papers and preliminary reports) 1912, part II - mineral fuels
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1914
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 34' 12" N (46.5700)
- South Latitude: 45° 55' 30" N (45.9250)
- East Longitude: 101° 26' 6" W (-101.4350)
- West Longitude: 102° 33' 40" W (-102.5610)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.