National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Elk Springs quadrangle, Moffat County, Colorado
Author(s): Dyni, J.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-702
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- East Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
- West Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from a part of this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.