National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: A geologic reconnaissance of the Fairbanks quadrangle, Alaska with a detailed description of the Fairbanks district and an account of load mining near Fairbanks
Author(s): Prindle, L.M., Katz, F.J., and Smith, P.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 525
- Publication Date: 1913
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 66° 0' 0" N (66.0000)
- South Latitude: 64° 10' 1" N (64.1670)
- East Longitude: 146° 0' 0" W (-146.0000)
- West Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.