National Geologic Map Database
Title: Headwater regions of Gulkana and Susitna Rivers Alaska with accounts of the Valdez Creek and Chistochina placer districts
Author(s): Moffit, F.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 498
- Publication Date: 1912
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 63° 30' 0" N (63.5000)
- South Latitude: 62° 19' 59" N (62.3330)
- East Longitude: 145° 19' 59" W (-145.3330)
- West Longitude: 147° 40' 1" W (-147.6670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.