National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of oil and gas fields in Steubenville, Burgettstown, and Claysville quadrangles, Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania
Author(s): Griswold, W.T., and Munn, M.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 318
- Publication Date: 1907
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 80° 15' 0" W (-80.2500)
- West Longitude: 80° 45' 0" W (-80.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.