National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Paleozoic section in the vicinity of Three Forks, Montana
Author(s): Peale, A.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 110
- Publication Date: 1893
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 45° 45' 0" N (45.7500)
- East Longitude: 111° 7' 30" W (-111.1250)
- West Longitude: 111° 37' 30" W (-111.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.