National Geologic Map Database
Title: Coal geology and preliminary coal zone correlations in the Fruitland Formation, western part of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation, La Plata County, Colorado
Author(s): Roberts, L.N.R., and Uptegrove, Jane
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Coal Investigations Map C-138
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 7' 30" N (37.1250)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 7' 30" W (-108.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.