National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map and coal stratigraphy of the Needle Eye Point quadrangle, Kane County, Utah
Author(s): Zeller, H.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Coal Investigations Map C-129
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 22' 30" N (37.3750)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 111° 22' 30" W (-111.3750)
- West Longitude: 111° 30' 0" W (-111.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.