National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map and cross-sections of the Carbondale 30' x 60' quadrangle, west-central Colorado
Author(s): Ellis, M.S., and Freeman, V.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Coal Investigations Map C-97-A
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.