National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map and coal resources of the northwest quarter of the Cummings Mesa quadrangle, Kane County, Utah
Author(s): Peterson, Fred, and Barnum, B.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Coal Investigations Map C-64
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- South Latitude: 37° 7' 30" N (37.1250)
- East Longitude: 111° 7' 30" W (-111.1250)
- West Longitude: 111° 15' 0" W (-111.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.