National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of central and southern New Jersey
Author(s): Owens, J.P., Sugarman, P.J., Sohl, N.F., Parker, R.A., Houghton, H.F., Volkert, R.A., Drake, A.A., Jr., and Orndorff, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2540-B
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 38° 55' 5" N (38.9180)
- East Longitude: 73° 58' 19" W (-73.9720)
- West Longitude: 75° 34' 34" W (-75.5760)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.