National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic atlas of Texas, Brownwood sheet
Author(s): Kier, R.S., Harwood, P., Brown, L.F, Goodson, J.L., Barnes, V.E., Shell Oil Development Co., Humble Oil and Refining Co., Southern Minerals Corp., Bloomer, R.R., Conkling, W.H., Ferguson, C.M., Fraser, G.C., Harrison, E.P., and Nicholson, B.R.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 8
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- South Latitude: 31° 0' 0" N (31.0000)
- East Longitude: 98° 0' 0" W (-98.0000)
- West Longitude: 100° 0' 0" W (-100.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
View product summary
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.