National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of New Jersey: central sheet
Author(s): Owens, J.P., Sugarman, P.J., Sohl, N.F., Parker, R.A., Houghton, H.F., Volkert, R.A., Drake, A.A., and Orndorff, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-253
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- East Longitude: 73° 58' 1" W (-73.9670)
- West Longitude: 75° 30' 0" W (-75.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.