National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park within the Fontana Dam and Tuskeegee quadrangles, Swain County, North Carolina
Author(s): Southworth, Scott
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-264
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- South Latitude: 35° 25' 1" N (35.4170)
- East Longitude: 83° 37' 30" W (-83.6250)
- West Longitude: 83° 52' 30" W (-83.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.