National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geology and mineral resources of the North Absaroka Wilderness and vicinity, Park County, Wyoming, with sections on mineralization of the Sunlight mining region and geology and mineralization of the Cooke City mining district, and a section on aeromagnetic interpretation
Author(s): Nelson, W.H., Prostka, H.J., Williams, F.E., Elliott, J.E., and Peterson, D.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1447
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 27' 0" N (44.4500)
- East Longitude: 109° 16' 1" W (-109.2670)
- West Longitude: 110° 12' 0" W (-110.2000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.