National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of northern Penobscot Bay, Maine, with contributions to geochronology
Author(s): Stewart, D.B., and Tucker, R.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2551
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 45' 0" N (44.7500)
- South Latitude: 44° 6' 0" N (44.1000)
- East Longitude: 68° 27' 0" W (-68.4500)
- West Longitude: 69° 0' 0" W (-69.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
Seven Hundred Acre Island,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.