National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary volcano-hazard assessment for Akutan Volcano, east-central Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Author(s): Waythomas, C.F., Power, J.A., Richter, D.H., and McGimsey, R.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-98-360
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:82,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 54° 13' 48" N (54.2300)
- South Latitude: 54° 1' 16" N (54.0210)
- East Longitude: 165° 38' 56" W (-165.6490)
- West Longitude: 166° 7' 48" W (-166.1300)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.