National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geological map of the Baird Mountains and part of the Selawik quadrangles, Alaska
Author(s): Karl, S.M., Dumoulin, J.A., Ellersieck, Inyo, Harris, A.G., and Schmidt, J.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-89-551
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 68° 0' 0" N (68.0000)
- South Latitude: 66° 45' 0" N (66.7500)
- East Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
- West Longitude: 162° 0' 0" W (-162.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.