National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Pre-field study and mineral resource assessment of the Sleetmule quadrangle, southwestern Alaska
Author(s): Miller, M.L., Belkin, H.E., Blodgett, R.B., Bundtzen, T.K., Cady, J.W., Goldfarb, R.J., Gray, J.E., McKinsey, R.G., and Simpson, S.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-89-363
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 0' 0" N (62.0000)
- South Latitude: 61° 0' 0" N (61.0000)
- East Longitude: 156° 0' 0" W (-156.0000)
- West Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.