National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geologic map of the Ophir quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Chapman, R.M., Patton, W.W., and Moll, E.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-85-203
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 64° 0' 0" N (64.0000)
- South Latitude: 63° 0' 0" N (63.0000)
- East Longitude: 156° 0' 0" W (-156.0000)
- West Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.