National Geologic Map Database
Title: Digital representation of a map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States east of the Rocky Mountains
Author(s): Soller, D.R., and Packard, P.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Digital Data Series DDS-38
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 22' 55" N (49.3820)
- South Latitude: 36° 29' 46" N (36.4960)
- East Longitude: 67° 0' 0" W (-67.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 31' 44" W (-112.5290)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.