National Geologic Map Database
Title: Status and metal content of significant metallic mineral deposits in the Pacific Northwest: a contribution to the Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project
Author(s): Bookstrom, A.A., Zientek, M.L., Box, S.E., Derkey, P.D., Elliott, J.E., Frishman, David, Ashley, R.P., Evarts, R.C., Stoeser, D.B., Moyer, L.A., Cox, D.P., and Ludington, Steve
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-688
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:6,729,134
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
- West Longitude: 124° 0' 0" W (-124.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.