National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: USGS spectral response maps and their relationship with seismic design forces in building codes
Author(s): Leyendecker, E.V., Perkins, D.M., Algermissen, S.T., Thenhaus, P.C., and Hanson, S.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-596
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:15,249,258
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 22' 30" N (49.3750)
- South Latitude: 24° 32' 17" N (24.5380)
- East Longitude: 66° 56' 2" W (-66.9340)
- West Longitude: 124° 33' 50" W (-124.5640)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.