National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Piru 7.5 quadrangle, southern California
Author(s): Yerkes, R.F., and Campbell, R.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-511
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- South Latitude: 34° 22' 30" N (34.3750)
- East Longitude: 118° 45' 0" W (-118.7500)
- West Longitude: 118° 52' 30" W (-118.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.