National Geologic Map Database
Title: Digital generalized geologic map of the Iron Hill, Colorado, alkaline rock complex
Author(s): Bowers, T.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-232
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 19' 30" N (38.3250)
- South Latitude: 38° 12' 0" N (38.2000)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 7' 30" W (-107.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.