National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic maps of the northern and western parts of Gallatin National Forest, Montana-digital and hard copy formats
Author(s): Wilson, A.B., and Elliott, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-95-11-A
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:126,720
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 19' 23" N (46.3230)
- South Latitude: 44° 28' 55" N (44.4820)
- East Longitude: 110° 8' 56" W (-110.1490)
- West Longitude: 111° 35' 53" W (-111.5980)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.