National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Marble quadrangle, Gunnison and Pitkin Counties, Colorado
Author(s): Gaskill, D.L., and Godwin, L.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-512
- Publication Date: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 7' 30" N (39.1250)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 107° 7' 30" W (-107.1250)
- West Longitude: 107° 15' 0" W (-107.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.