National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing elevations of high-water marks and survey marks used to document the effects of storm tides caused by Hurricane Hugo, September 18, 1989: Vega Alta quadrangle, P.R.
Author(s): Torres-Sierra, Heriberto
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-92-87
Larger Work: Storm tide elevations caused by Hurricane Hugo on the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, September
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:20,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 18° 30' 0" N (18.5000)
- South Latitude: 18° 22' 30" N (18.3750)
- East Longitude: 66° 15' 0" W (-66.2500)
- West Longitude: 66° 22' 30" W (-66.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.