National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map and data for Quaternary faults and folds in New Mexico
Author(s): Machette, M.N., Personius, S.F., Kelson, K.I., Haller, K.M., and Dart, R.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-98-521
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:750,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 44" N (31.3290)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 109° 2' 56" W (-109.0490)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.