National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sedimentology and gold placer deposits--Cathedral Bluffs member of the Wasatch Formation, Dickie Springs-Pacific Butte area, Fremont County, Wyoming
Author(s): Loen, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-86-456
- Publication Date: 1986
- Map Scale: 1:88,235
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 21' 14" N (42.3540)
- South Latitude: 42° 16' 55" N (42.2820)
- East Longitude: 108° 46' 5" W (-108.7680)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.