National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Wallowa-Seven Devils volcanic (island) arc terrane between the Snake and Salmon Rivers near Lucile, Idaho: part I- stratigraphy, structure, and metamorphism
Author(s): LeAnderson, P.J., and Richey, Scott
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-85-611
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 35' 56" N (45.5990)
- South Latitude: 45° 30' 0" N (45.5000)
- East Longitude: 116° 17' 31" W (-116.2920)
- West Longitude: 116° 30' 0" W (-116.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.