National Geologic Map Database
Title: Progress map of the geology of Admiralty Island, Alaska
Author(s): Lathram, E.H., Loney, R.A., Berg, H.C., and Pomeroy, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-323
- Publication Date: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 25' 14" N (58.4206)
- South Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- East Longitude: 133° 45' 0" W (-133.7500)
- West Longitude: 135° 0' 0" W (-135.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.