National Geologic Map Database
Title: An interpretation of the 1997 airborne electromagnetic (AEM) survey, Fort Huachuca vicinity, Cochise County, Arizona, with digital data
Author(s): Bultman, M.W., Gettings, M.E., and Wynn, Jeff
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-99-7 [A,B]
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:129,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 31° 46' 59" N (31.7830)
- South Latitude: 31° 22' 1" N (31.3670)
- East Longitude: 110° 1' 59" W (-110.0330)
- West Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.