- Title:Geologic map of New Jersey
- Author(s): Lewis, J.V., and Kummel, H.B.
- Publishing Organization: State of New Jersey Department of Conservation and Economic Development
- Publication Date: 1912
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 21' 14" N (41.3540)
- South Latitude: 38° 55' 5" N (38.9180)
- East Longitude: 73° 34' 34" W (-73.5760)
- West Longitude: 75° 34' 34" W (-75.5760)
- Publication Format:Paper
- Publication Order No.:Atlas Sheet No. 40
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.