- Title:Geologic map of Mississippi
- Author(s): Belt, W.E., Bergquist, H.R., Brown, G.F., Conant, L.C., Eargle, D.H., Hughes, U.B., MacNeil, F.S., Monroe, W.H., Morris, J.H., Stillwell, J.H., and Tourtelot, H.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Publication Date: 1945
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 30° 9' 4" N (30.1510)
- East Longitude: 88° 5' 46" W (-88.0960)
- West Longitude: 91° 40' 1" W (-91.6670)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bashi, Claiborne, Coffee, Cook Mountain, Demopolis, Eutaw, Fearn Springs, McNairy, Moodys Branch, Neshoba, Prairie Bluff, Selma
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.