National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary reconnaissance geologic map of the Juneau, Taku River, Atlin, and part of the Skagway 1:250,000 quadrangles, southeastern Alaska
Author(s): Brew, D.A., and Ford, A.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-85-395
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 60° 0' 0" N (60.0000)
- South Latitude: 57° 55' 19" N (57.9220)
- East Longitude: 132° 51' 0" W (-132.8500)
- West Longitude: 136° 13' 30" W (-136.2250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.