National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic atlas of Texas, McAllen-Brownsville sheet
Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Humble Oil and Refining Co., Shell Oil Co., Mobil Oil Corp., Owen, Frith, Brewton, Joseph, Aronow, Saul, Martin, R.G., Maxson, M.J., Wyeth, J.C., Knupke, J.A., Buck, C.E., and Dubois, Deane
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 23
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 27° 0' 0" N (27.0000)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 10" N (25.8360)
- East Longitude: 97° 8' 27" W (-97.1408)
- West Longitude: 99° 24' 25" W (-99.4070)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
View product summary
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.