National Geologic Map Database
Title: Delineation of flooding within the upper Mississippi River basin - flood of July 10 and 27, 1993, in Kansas City, Missouri, and Kansas City, Kansas, and vicinity
Author(s): Perry, C.A., Clement, R.W., and Studley, S.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Hydrologic Investigations Atlas HA-735-E
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 15' 0" N (39.2500)
- South Latitude: 39° 1' 59" N (39.0330)
- East Longitude: 94° 22' 30" W (-94.3750)
- West Longitude: 94° 52' 30" W (-94.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.