National Geologic Map Database
Title: Delineation of flooding within the upper Mississippi River basin - flood of July 30, 1993, in Jefferson City and vicinity, Missouri
Author(s): Alexander, T.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Hydrologic Investigations Atlas HA-735-A
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 37' 30" N (38.6250)
- South Latitude: 38° 32' 31" N (38.5420)
- East Longitude: 92° 4' 59" W (-92.0830)
- West Longitude: 92° 13' 59" W (-92.2330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.