National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing landslide deposits and Late Tertiary and Quaternary faulting in the Ft. Garland - San Luis area, Colorado - New Mexico
Author(s): Colton, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-76-185
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 45' 47" N (37.7630)
- South Latitude: 36° 46' 41" N (36.7780)
- East Longitude: 105° 19' 1" W (-105.3170)
- West Longitude: 105° 43' 1" W (-105.7170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.