National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Tanana and northeast part of the Kantishna River quadrangles, Alaska
Author(s): Chapman, R.M., Yeend, W.E., Brosge, W.P., and Reiser, H.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-75-337
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 66° 0' 0" N (66.0000)
- South Latitude: 64° 45' 0" N (64.7500)
- East Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
- West Longitude: 153° 0' 0" W (-153.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.