National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the southern part of the Champion 7 1/2 minute quadrangle, Marquette County, Michigan
Author(s): Cannon, W.F., and Klasner, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-75-10
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 33' 0" N (46.5500)
- South Latitude: 46° 30' 0" N (46.5000)
- East Longitude: 87° 52' 30" W (-87.8750)
- West Longitude: 88° 0' 0" W (-88.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.