National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geologic map and geochronology, Talkeetna Mountains quadrangle, northern part of the Anchorage quadrangle, and southwest corner of the Healy quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Csejtey, Bela, Nelson, W.H., Jones, D.L., Silberling, N.J., Dean, R.M., Morris, M.S., Lanphere, M.A., Smith, J.G., and Silberman, M.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-78-558-A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 63° 15' 0" N (63.2500)
- South Latitude: 61° 36' 29" N (61.6080)
- East Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
- West Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.