National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Greeley 1 degree x 2 degree quadrangle, Colorado and Wyoming
Author(s): Braddock, W.A., and Cole, J.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-78-532
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
- West Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.