National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resources of the Glacier Bay National Monument Wilderness Study Area, Alaska
Author(s): Brew, D.A., Johnson, B.R., Grybeck, Donald, Griscom, Andrew, Barnes, D.F., Kimball, A.L., Still, J.C., and Rataj, J.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-78-494
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 16' 0" N (59.2667)
- South Latitude: 58° 11' 50" N (58.1972)
- East Longitude: 135° 19' 0" W (-135.3167)
- West Longitude: 138° 0' 0" W (-138.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse