National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Sheridan 1 degree x 2 degree quadrangle, northern Wyoming
Author(s): Love, J.D., Christiansen, A.C., and Earle, J.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-78-456
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.